It’s FRIDAY!!!!! Not only that, but I got paid today AND tonight is my last class for the semester. I am juiced! Hence why I want to get this Top 10 out of the way.
Interesting week in music, I was HEAVY on that “X” (Chris Brown’s latest album) as I played that album non stop pretty much all week. There is also some residual plays from my #KELISDAY, and I started to get back into the Artist I will highlight this coming Tuesday (Jamiroquai). So it’s a somewhat well-rounded list. Anyway.
10. Jamiroquai “Supersonic”
Yeah, SPOILER ALERT!! My Artist that I will highlight this coming Tuesday is Jamiroquai… and SPOILER ALERT, this might be my favorite song by the band.
9. Katy Perry “Legenedary Lovers”
Fuckin’ iTunes. Okay so one day, I wanted to hear this song so I synced the entire album to my iPhone. But… for some reason, this song is the ONLY song on the album that didn’t sync! It’s a great song though.
8. Andre 3000 featuring Kelis “Dracula’s Wedding”
7. Busta Rhymes featuring Kelis “What It Is”
6. Ol Dirty Bastard featuring Kelis “Got Your Money”
5. K Michelle “Love Em All”
Because I loved K Michelle’s last album, and I just like HER in general, I went ahead and purchased her new album on iTunes. It’s a pretty decent effort, definitely shows growth and maturity from the singer, but I haven’t totally connected to the material yet. This song though is my favorite so far.
4. Beyonce “7/11”
3. Kelis featuring Andre 3000 “Millionaire”
2. Chris Brown featuring Brandy “Do Better”
1. Chris Brown featuring Usher and Rick Ross “New Flame”